Close your eyes…
and be very quiet…
do you hear something….?
Well, the workers have finally left..
so we finally can do some
Shopping for my furriends
this must be the good direction to the shop…
YEP..and these are the Prices of the Netherlands:
– APPLES: 1.5 kg, that’s about 8 Granny Smiths for Euro 3,49. We also like Pink Lady’s, but since they’re so expensive, Euro 2,99 for four apples, we only buy them when they are on sale 🙂
– Strawberries: These are very expensive in the Netherlands. 500 grams cost now Euro 3,49 and when they’re on sale you have two for the same price. You can buy them a little cheaper here too, but then they are really small..almost like currants, but then a little bigger…. 😉 So no strawberries in Granny’s bag, when they’re not on sale 😀
– Carrots: a bunch of carrots cost Euro 0,99, so we eat a lot of carrots….and still need glasses 😀
– Green Beans: 500 grams cost Euro 0,99. When they’re on sale, they cost half price.
– Lettuce: we eat lettuce daily. Granny tried to plant it in her kitchen garden, but since the froggies live there too and the snails also eating of it..all….she has to buy it again. A head cost Euro 0,69. We eat it daily and all kind of sorts. Ruccola is one of her favorites, that cost Euro 1,29 for 75 grams.
– Random fruit of your choice: raspberries. We love raspberries…but they are so expensive 😦 Euro 2,69 for 150 grams…and never on sale 😦
Sometimes she buys them on the market for Euro 1,50, but then they are so mouldy that you can throw them away when you are home.
– Random Vegetable of your choice: Oh, this is so difficult to chose. We’re eating vegetarian and chose the vegetables at the moment when Granny gets the YES feeling of a vegetable at that moment. She likes almost everything, but one of her favorites is pepper. So we eat a lot of pepper during the week…. raw and stir-frying.
That was a lot of shopping,
All that shopping makes my belly rumble..
so I have to fill it now…
so does Granny 😉
See you all later to compare the prices…
– P A W K I S S E S –
Thank you Bacon and Fozziemum
for making this Shopping such a pleasure 🙂
Here’s a little present for you ❤