Long time no see…MOL…
It’s Shopping time again
with our furriends
but because it’s raining cats and dogs again…
I did ask my twofeet brothers and sister
to do the shopping for me today…
and they did…
after they blackmaild me to pay them off
Isn’t that sweet :D
So here are the prices of the Netherlands:
– Water: 6 bottles of 0.5 l cost Euro 1.67 . We don’t have to buy water, our tap water is drinkable, so we fill our bottles with it.
– Bath soap: 2 soapies for Euro 1.98 of Unicura.
– Deodorant: Granny buys all kind of fragrants, with lovely, positive
vibes names. She has a fragrant for every day and it depends on her mood, which fragrant she’ll use that day. They cost from Euro 2,09 to Euro 3,48, but she only buys them when they’re on sale, then they cost only 1 Euro :)
– Laudry Detergent: We use Ariel and for 18 washes we pay about Euro 6,99…but Granny is Granny..she waits untill the liquid is on sale, and then she pays for 36 washes the same price :D
–Random Item : Granny and Grandpa like dark chocolate. The darker the better. Fairtrade chocolate cost Euro 1,04 for 0.75 grams and Granny has to restrain herself not to eat it all at once and she has to share it with Grandpa. She’s a choc’aholic… but don’t tell her I’ve told you :D
Well, my furriends, that’s it for now.
It’s midnight here, so we will visit you tomorrow to compare the prices.
– P A W K I S S E S for a Good Night –