I blew it…
I didn’t come home last night..
again for the second time this week…
and now I’m grounded…
but in spite of feeling bored,
irritated, annoyed and stressed out…
I came to my senses
and made myself useful…
flattering helping Grandpa…
sliming helping Granny,
with her new curtains…
but then I blew up her curtains…
and wondered if I could blew up even more…
but then I remembered
that I was nominated by our furriend Bacon for the
And I realized
that no matter what..
I am the Liebster anyway 🙂
Thank you again my sweet furriend Bacon
for passing this Award on to me 🙂
If you don’t know Bacon yet,
please hop over to his blog,
and make acquaintance…
He is the most funniest pig
I’ve ever met 😀
We already have this Award,
but we’re feeling so honored
by receiving it again,
that I will answering my furriends questions
So here we go:
- When you get really tired, how can your parents tell?- I blink with my eyes while I’m looking at Granny to say that’s time for bed.
- What is your favorite food in the entire world?- Tuna and salmon.
- What is your favorite television show to watch? – Live tv throughout the window.
- Do you have chores around the house?- Yes, I help Granny watering the plants, digging the ground for more exciting stuff, look after Granny’s veggies and
sleepguarding the house from introders.
- Do you like to ride in the car? – No way, cars make me sing and I avoid them in every possible way. Car riding makes me unbalanced and I feel locked up like a….cat.
- Do you have siblings? – Yes, my former post was about my siblings. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters and 2 two-feet brothers and 1 two-feet sister, but they all live at my mom’s. I was the only one allowed to live at Granny’s…in fact in that time I was the only cat around… 😀
- Do you like cartoons? – I like Tweetie…I guess 🙂
- Have you ever spent the night at someone else’s house? – I don’t want to talk about it. I have bad experiences with sleeping in someone else’s house, you can read all about it in our Page.
- Do you like to read or be read to? – Both. Granny and I like to read all the blogs we follow. We have fun reading, but we’re not fast readers, because English is not our native language. Sometimes we don’t pick it up when somebody makes a joke, because we’re to concentrated with reading and translating, and sometimes we have to read a blog a few time to fully understand the intention, but we’re improving day by day. There is progress 🙂 To be read is fantastic. We’re always happy when we see that somebody read our blog and liked it, that inspires us to go on.
- Do you have a pet? – No, I’m a lone ranger… I can’t live with other pets around me. It’s because the trauma I’ve had…*whispers*and I don’t like the idea that I have to share Granny 😉
That’s it for now, my furriends.
I have to ignore the treat on my belly,
because I don’t let me buy off.
When they tell me that I can go out again,
I’ll consider to eat it 😉
About the Award.
You’re all precious to
and all our Liebsters,
so if you don’t have the Award yet,
please feel free to pick it up
and paste it on your bloggie,
that will make us all Lieb 🙂
Have a fantastic weekend!
– E X T R A P A W K I S S E S –