Granny, I’ve got mail…
what is it. Can you open it for me, please..
are you sure these are for me..
I mean, they could be for our dog friends,
the ones with and without a drivers license…
I have to make a closer survey of it…
wow, this purrs goooooood…
I was wrong, granny, it’s not for dogs…
the outside was just deceiving me…
that stuff is really purring me up…
I remember we had it in our garden..
and I never wanted to stop cuddling that herb….
but I have to, because our furry friends have tagged me…
My dog friend Bongo haphazardly tagged me,
while I wasn’t attentive
If you haven’t met Bongo, please hop over to his site
and enjoy his mischief adventures 🙂
pussThe rules are simple – If you’re the reader you must click on through and see the Haphazard answers of the tagged bloggers – after all, it’s likely if you like what we write over here you’ll like the blogs of these new friends! If you’re the tagged blogger, your instructions are below!
Here are the Haphazard Questions!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? My doors are always open… it’s a kind of embarrassing…
2. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name? Princess Binka, to make sure everybody knows I’m a lady.
3. What’s the worst/most embarrassing CD/album you’ve ever owned and do you still have it? In fact I don’t have CD’s, but I can get crazy of cats who are in heat. They never stop with their caterwauling and it’s a kind of embarrassing for me, because I was sterilized, but they still get after me. Wonder why….
4. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Myself.
5. When was the last time you cried from laughter, and why? When granny is playing with me and she can’t catch me, that’s really funny.
6. Do you like to use Post-It© notes? Granny has them all over the table and her desk, but I avoid them, because I don’t like those sticky things under my feet.
7. Do you practice your smile for pictures? Nope, I’m a natural
beauty smiling cat.
8. Do you sleep with your sheets out or tucked in? Out, I tuck myself
in next to granny.
9. What is the most bizarre item of food you’ve ever eaten? Only grasshoppers, not so bizarre I think.
10. Do you chew on your pen/pencil? No, I like to play with pencils’, but granny told me she ate whole ink-pens and pencils, when she was a little girl. Everbody wondered why she was always full of ink around her mouth and vingers…
11. What’s your least favorite movie? Puss in boots.
12. Where would you bury a hidden treasure if you had it? In the corner of my favorite
hiding place at the window still.
13. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? With of without my pawprint?
14. What was the first concert you attended? I haven’t been on a concert yet, but granny told me her first concert was with David Bowie in 1972 or ’73 in Rotterdam.
15. Have you ever won a spelling bee? No, I run after bees, I didn’t know they can spell… That’s not what is meant? O, you mean a play? No winning for me 😦
16. Do you hold your nose when you jump into a swimming pool? I never jumped into a swimming pool nor in a ditch, but I like to puddle with Bongo 😉
17. Are you patient? Not always, but mostly I am.
18. What is the type and model of the first phone you ever had? I have a natural telepathic line, you can call it the Binky-phone if you want.
19. Favorite celebrity? Puss in boots, no question about it.
20. Who is your favorite American president? Why? Ronald Reagan, because he was a cowboy before, just like my grandpa.
21. What would you do with a $1 million lottery winning? I buy a big house with a big farm for my granny and grandpa and make my granny’s wish come true. She dreams to have an “old cats home” and take care of them for the rest of their lives. She says that somebody has to look after them, while their persons have to go on in another world, or when they have to go in an “old people’s home or nursery,” where they’re not allowed to take their
baby’s cats. I think I would have enough money to give also to every other animal shelter and animals in need.
22. Do you believe in ghosts? No, I believe in angels.
23. Is it easier to forgive or forget? I forgive very easily, but some things I never forget. You can see it in my behavior, sometimes I’m still scared of other cats.
24. Education or wealth – which is better to have? Richness of spirit is better I think, so I choose for education.
25. One thing most people don’t know about you. I love my grandpa too, even if I slap him sometimes.
Next Up On the Haphazard Hop:
4. Trev Bear
- Answer the questions on your blog,
- tell us about it in the comments, and link back to this blog!
Tagged bloggers, here’s the deal: Answer the questions with a blog post published within a week – don’t over think the answers, write the first thing that comes to mind; link back to the blog that nominated you for the Haphazard Hop; and nominate at least three more bloggers for the Haphazard Hop.
What? You really think we’re done…
My little red furry friend Dushtu, tagged me right back after I tagged him and his kitties family. I didn’t expect this, so next time I’ll run faster 😉
Please hop over to The world through moi eyes and have fun with the
naughty kitties and their lovely mom.
And these are the questions of Dushtu:
1. Who do you love the most in this world? My granny.
2. Who do you hate the most? The cat who chased me, before granny saved me.
3. What would you do if a burglar took away your toys? Run after him, give him a hizz, scratch him, take my toys back and run away and leave a message at the police.
4. Where would you like to go for your next holiday? I stay home and act if I’m on vacation in a bungalow, while granny and grandpa probably staying in Turkey… without me…
5. Oh wait, what’s your idea of a holiday? Lying in the garden with the sun on my fur, a big
bird glass of water next to me and granny at my side.
6. Do you think cats really have nine lives? I think it depends on what’s happening and if you’re a lucky cat.
7. What do you think of your human? Granny is the best thing that ever happened to me,
except of the grasshoppers, and I love her… forever 🙂
8. Whatz your favourite activity in the world? Besides sleeping, to walk the fence
and sleep in my nest.
9. If you were granted one wish, what would it be? To play one day in furryland, with all my furry friends who left our planet before me.
10. What would you like to be in your next life? A granny.
11. Who is better…cats or dogs? And why? I think they’re quite simular, only dogs listen to their persons…. and cats not.. 😀
Thank you Bongo and Dushtu for playing with me, it was fun,
but now I’m gonna close my eyes for a minute….
See ya next time.