Wow, Granny, we’ve got a new award.. hurry up and look at it…
isn’t it a wonderful award?
It was given to us by Texas, a cat in New York, he was thinking of me when he passed it through… ok, granny, he was thinking of you too 😉
Merci beaucoup, Texas, for this magnifique award! We’re very pleased and feeling honoured and also a little touched by receiving this award. We’re also very happy you found our blog, so we could find yours and enjoying your stories ever since.
7 things that I love and that I think about daily:
1. Sunbathe, I like to hang out in the sun.
2. I love my nest…
3. I love washing myself lots of times of the day.
4. Bite my nails. In fact this is not a daily matter, but when I do it, I have to go on and on and….I just can’t stop.
5. Lying on
Grandpa’s my couch.
7. Sleeping in my Grandparents bed.
Well, that must be 7.
Now I have to pass the Thinking of you Award to 7 others:
The rules to accept the Thinking of You Award:
1. Thank and link back to the sender.
2. Tell seven things that you love and that you think about daily.
3. Pass the award to seven other blogs.
Isn’t that easy? That’s all folks 😉