We’ve been nominated again for an Award and we’ve choosen the one that matches most to our blog: One lovely blog Award… isn’t that lovely?
Thank you Long Life Cats and Dogs for the nomination, we’re more than happy with this award and the appreciation of our blog.
We love Long Life Cats and Dogs and all you do for animals, not to mention your funny way to tell us all about it. So if you want a laugh, a smile or thinking of adopting an animal, you have to go over to Susan’s and read all about it and have fun🙂
The next thing is to tell seven things about myself… and my granny. That won’t be so hard, Granny, I guess…
1. I’m living with my granny for four years now, and I’m having the time of my life. I get spoiled a lot, have my own garden, my own garden- house, bed, couch, food, a grandpa and my grandma. I always sleep next to her and she wakes up a few
at least 10 times a night, because she’s afraid to lay on me, but I don’t hear her, she never wakes me up and I’m really in deep slumber..
2. Sleeping is my hobby. I have sleeping places everywhere and I make some my own…like grandpa’s couch and when he wants to sit with me on my couch, I must make it very clear sometimes that the couch is also mine…
3. I made myself a nest, my bird friends learned me how to build one, but unfortunately it’s only during the summertime. I don’t know why, but in wintertime my nest is gone. Sometimes other cats want to use my nest, like Big Binky when he was still living with us, but I have to stand up for myself and chase them all away.
3. I like to hide myself in places where I can see everyone, but no-one can see me. It’s possible in our house, because after I was adopted my grandparents wanted everything black and white, I have no idea why …
4. I have an extraordinary balance. I can walk the whole fence, through my nest, and back without falling down. I do that to make Granny happy and proud… *whispers: and sometimes because I see a little birdie.. but just to play…*
5. I’m very picky about my food. I eat always the same things, because I don’t like other. Granny has tried different food, but I reject everything that’s different, I even have to think about a steak… but not for long…
6. I have my own garden house, which I have to share with my little twofeet and some curious cats, who come to visit me once in a while, when I’m not home.
7. I like blogging, like my Granny. We’re always together while
I’m she is typing, mostly I’m laying on her lab, or on next to the computer, or I just walk a little around the computer and up and down, but that’s only when I need to eat, and sometimes I lay down in front of the laptop for a massage and she’ll purrrrrr me the way to heaven.
Well, these are the seven things about myself. Now we pass our Lovely Blog Award to the blogs we like to read and we hope you’ll pick up the award when you don’t have it yet. Here we go:
Congratulations everyone! Of course we like more blogs to read, and they’re all great, otherwise we wouldn’t read them I guess, but this time we’ve chosen for the blogs which have animals in it. So don’t feel passed if we didn’t mentioned your blog this time.
I’m not used to all this work… it’s time to take a nap now.
Pawkisses for a Goodnight, folks😉