We finally have Sun….
so while I’m talking to you…
from my warmest spot
in the garden..
I have to give myself…
a little tan
before I show you…
these little lambs…
with their MEH… MEHmoms…
See that little lamb drinking milk…
isn’t that just …MEH…licious…
Wait a minute…
I’m thirsty too…
just a little MEH…milk…
to keep my vocal cords in
That was good…
now let’s go on with
While Grandpa was taking these pictures,
they looked and bleated at Granny,
because they remembered her…
Remember this picture
I showed you lately
of the little lambs….
It’s a picture that I had already used
Well..to come to the point…
these three little lambs are now the mummy’s
of the lambs in the new pictures
Isn’t that what they call
the circle of life…. :D
Another impawtant thing
I want you to show is
That’s me :D
Thomas of OneDrawingDaily
has made us a sketch
of me and my hobby…
Amazing, isn’t it :)
Thanks again, Thomas.
We really appreciate it,
you are Pawsome!…
You get an Extra Pawkiss for that…
Last but not least
I want to thank my furriend Ritu properly
Ritu has made me a few questions
and allthough I already have this award
I’d love to answer them anyway :)
- If you could change anything about yourself, what would you change? – Granny always told me, that I am good as I am, so I think I don’t change anything…except maybe my attitude of being the boss of the street, that isn’t as Ladylike as I am :)
- Where did your blog name come from? – Granny and I started to blog in 2011 and Angel was Granny’s Soulmate Cat. He left for Furryland in 2008, but never really left, he is still around and we’re getting signs that he is and sometimes he whispers in Granny’s ears and so AngelsWhisper2011 has been born :)
- What is the meaning of your name? – Little Binky means dummy, a happy hop of a rabbit, but also little tough guy…and here’s were all the confusion started. You all know that I’m a lady Cat, but I’m also a tough lady, you can read about it in my About Me site, but everyone thinks that I’m a guy….that’s why I act like it, when I’m outside, but inside I’m a real lady :)
- Tell me your dream date! – Getting fishing with Granny and Grandpa and sharing the fish together and after that going home to sleep all together in the master bed :)
- What is your favourite type of music? – I love all kinds of music, depends on the mood I’m in. Grandpa is the Country Lover, Granny loves New Wave and 70th music and I love Classical Cat Music.
- Which single person has inspired you the most in life? – Although Granny is not single, but she inspired me most in life. She does understand me and she knows what I want, besides eating and drinking, so she is definitely my inspiration :)
- Sweet or savoury? – Savoury as in mouse…treats…beef ?
I guess that’s it, (Furry)furriends.
I want to share this award with all of you,
because I think you all have a Real Neat Blog.
So if you do awards,
bring it to your bloggie
and share it with your furriends.
It’s late and we’re off for bed now.
– P A W K I S S E S –