Have you ever been Tagged?
I was tagged here, with my mouse. I don’t like to play with fabric mice… it’s boring.
..it’s not moving.. and it doesn’t smell like… mice.
Try something else, Granny, this is no fun.
Ok, granny, nice try…
oh, that smells like… yes…yes..yes…
come on, granny, give it to me…
Thank you, granny, that was yummy…
Now I tell you by whom I was tagged.
Carolyn of ABC of spirit talk tagged us a few weeks ago. Carolyn has a great blog with all kinds of animals and they all have something to say… just like me…well, in a way..
Please hop over to her blog and look for yourself and don’t forget to say hi to Sweetie, because she’s one of the cutiest dogs I’ve ever seen
1. Post these rules > all set.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you > looking for it > done!
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.> done!
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.>all set!
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.> will do!
2. I’m very picky about my food. Granny calls me Little Picky Binky, but since I got
tuna new food, I’m not so picky anymore, I eat everything what she gives me now
3. I like silence, just like my granny.
4. When granny is meditating, I sit on her lab and when she’s practicing Yoga,
I stand in the way I’m doing some yoga-poses with her.
5. I like to watch birds… and chase them… and chase them away…and ea..ok, granny, I stop!
6. In the morning I go to check the neighborhood and do my needs and then I have to go to bed
to do my beauty sleep because who likes to be outside when it’s freezing… again…
7. In the evening I get very active. I go in- and outside for serveral times, just to keep my granny and grandpa busy…
8. I’m always in a good mood, especially in the early morning, when I go inside the bedroom singing and hoping my folks come and join me
in the middle of the night.
9. I can be very bitchy, just at once. Or when I can’t get outside, because it’s snowing or hailing. The first one who’s passing me get’s a slap. I have to let off steam, you know.
10. I like to sit and stare in front of myself. It’s cat’s meditation…. or ignoring…
11. Sometimes I sleep between my grandparents; it’s warmer and I have more space, than when I sleep next to my granny.
Oh, yes, I remember..
Now I have to answer Carolyn’s questions:
1. If life was ‘just a bowl of cherries’… which fruit would you rather be..? A coconut, because I like the name and the clapper
2. Who is your favourite singer? Thomas O’Malley Cat.
3. Snow or Beach? Beach.
4. Did you have a favourite toy when growing up? Did it have a name? Did you take it with you everywhere you went? No, I haven’t, but granny did. She had a little pig puppet, his name was Crops and he had to go everywhere she went. She was sleeping with him, untill she was 14 or 15 years. She still has that guy and I wanted to show him to you, but he isn’t decent at the moment.. he lost his smellow yellow flannel, so he’s a kind of nacked…
5. What are your favourite things to do on weekends? Sleeping and looking at the birds in the garden and running after granny.
6. Did you have a hobby when you were a kid? Yes, chasing grasshoppers. My mom has a Barthagame that eats grasshoppers and sometimes they fell out of the box… and I became active….
in fact the only time I become active.
7. Are you a sporty type, or more the studious type? Maybe you are both…! Granny is both, but I’m the sleepiest type.
8. If you were in a raft in the middle of the ocean, who would you like for company? My Granny and grandpa.
9. Do you keep your birthday cards? Granny has a box where she keeps all my
10. Is life what you expected as a child? No, it became much better.
11. Do you have a pet? Besides the fabric mouse, some little sculptures and the birds outside, I only have myself as a pet and believe me, I have my hands full of that…
And now I have to make a few questions for my nominees, but first the nominees:
My 11 questions for my nominees:
1. What do you prefer, water or milk?
2. Do you like rain or snow?
3. Do you believe in Furry-land?
4. Do you believe in Angels?
5. What do you do if you find a lot of money?
6. When are you the most active and when you are the most
7. What do you do if you had to take care of your own dinner?
8. Where would you fly to if you had wings?
9. How do you show your affection?
10. What color is your favorite?
11. What smell is your favorite?
Before we close I have to thank a few blogger friends for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I already have this Award, but if you like to read my answers, you can find them here. Thank you Creative Guru Raimy and Terry1954 for this Inspiring Award.
The three moggies nominated us for the Liebster Award. Thank you Mollies. I have this award already, but I like to answer your questions anyway.
1 – Out of the three Moggies which is your favourite? I have no favourite, they’re all very cute, lovely and special in their own way.
2 – What is your favourite treat? Dead or alive….
3 – If you was not the animal you are now what would you have liked to have been? A panther.
4 – Prefer cats or dogs? ….cats AND dogs…
5 – Who is your super hero? Granny and Puss in boots.
6 – Do you get the opportunity to sleep with humans? No, they’ve got the opportunity to sleep with me…
7 – How old are you? Almost 10 years.
8 – What is an average day for you? Wake up early in the morning, go outside, eat and sleep and sleep and sleep untill late in the afternoon. Then I’ll go outside again and come inside to eat, drink and sleep and sleep and sleep and then I go for a walk and come inside and sleep, sleep, sleep. I break my routines in summertime, then I sleep outside in my nest in the sun.
9 – Are you a clean animal? Yes, I wash myself after my tuna.
10 – What are you having for dinner tonight? Tuna.
That’s all folks! Thank you all again for thinking of me. We’re really appreciate it, but now it’s time to sleep.
Good night, folks!