Is that camera rolling…
Am I on air…
Ok, granny.. let’s start.
A different face, something more shining for the occasion…
ok, let me see… like this, granny?
Let me think…
Help me out here, granny…ok, I won’t do a sleepy one …
How about this one, this isn’t to shiny, is it.
Well, then let’s start..
I’m really getting into that shiny stuff right now and I have a few blogs in mind that really purr me up. Here they come:
Congratulations, and remember to purrrr on…
You can pick up the award, or just accept the nomination, it’s without obligations
We’re also nominated by Terry1954 for the Reader Appreciation Award.
Thank you so much for this Award my friend, we really appreciate it
This Award knows some rules, so here we go:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you – linked back
2. Attach the icon to your site. – attached
3. Answer the attached questions. – not yet - done
4. Nominate 6 bloggers who you feel deserve this award.- will do
1. What is your favorite color? All colors of the Rainbow, with an appreciation on purple.
2. What is your favorite animal? Mousechick.
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Catmilk.
4. What is your favorite number? 10 for this year, because I’ll be 10 years old in july.
5. What is your favorite day of the week? Wednesday, because Granny will publish a new post on my blog.
6. What is your favorite flower? Catnip.
7. What is your passion? Catnip, my granny and my couch.
8. Do you watch television? Yeah… with my eyes closed.
9. Who is your favorite author? Puss in boots…sigh.
10. Do you like 80′s movies? If there are cats, dogs and mice in it…
11. How do you like your eggs? One day old
chick… but granny never gives me that
12. When did you discover blogging? Granny started blogging in August 2011 and she began to tell stories about me and healthy stuff, but then I got so passionated about
myself it, that I wanted to have my own blog and there’s something about me, I always get what I want, so granny decided to make it my blog. It’s still in progress, but I start to like it how it is now.
13. Why do you like to blog? I like to tell what I’m doing and what’s happening in my life and all that funny stuff and sometimes a little less funny, or just sad and share that with my furryfriends all over the world. I like to have friends, now I’m alone, without Big Binky and Angel. Granny says that she was surprised to see so many furry bloggers and that made her so much more excited to blog
for me. Our English isn’t still what it must be, but we can meow among each other and to be honest… who needs words anyway
I’m sorry, Granny, I didn’t know you have a headache..
My nominees for this Reader Appreciation Award are:
This is synchronous the Annual Report of 2012.
Thank you all for your support, also our other furryfriends who are not on the list, we appreciate it very much.
Can I purr now ?
I guess I have no choice